Monday, December 7, 2009

Mid-City Holiday Party Tonight at Local 16

If you're looking for something to do on this chilly Monday evening, you might consider dropping in on the annual Mid-City Business Association's Holiday Party. Taking place from 6p-9p this evening at Local 16 (1602 U Street), the party will feature a lamb roast along with other food, a silent auction featuring items donated from a host of local businesses, and (perhaps most importantly) an open bar.

Tickets are $25 and can be purchased by clicking here. Proceeds benefit the MCBA and small business assistance programs.

2 comments:

Mike Spratt said...

Hi,

I just stumbled across your blog this morning and wanted to let you know that it has been very informative and is a great read. You obviously take a lot of pride in your neighborhood, and I wanted to see if you could send me your email address so that I can ask you a few questions. My wife and I are considering putting in an offer on a condo in Logan close to 13th and R. Please email me at michael.spratt@gmail.com if you'd be willing to discuss. Thanks!

InfamousOreob said...

OK, can ANYTHING be a true party anymore, ya know? Where I'm invited and HOSTED, not expected to pay or have it be potluck?? Sheesh :(